Below are grants and funding for the replacement, reduction and refinement of animals use in research, teaching and testing currently available to Canadians. Please check individual websites for funding deadlines.
- Documents received are published in the language of the author.
- This information has been provided by external sources. Therefore, the CCAC does not ensure the accuracy, the currency or the reliability of the content.
3R Research Foundation Switzerland
Alternatives Research & Development Foundation
American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
Canadian Poultry Research Council
Centre for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
International Foundation for Ethical Research (IFER)
SET (Ger.) - Foundation for the Promotion of Alternate and Complementary Methods to Reduce Animal Testing
Society of Toxicology
Select one of the following funding opportunities from the dropdown complete award listing:
- Colgate-Palmolive Grants for Alternative Research
- Colgate-Palmolive Post-Doctoral Fellowship Award in In Vitro Toxicology
- Colgate-Palmolive/SOT Awards for Student Research Training in Alternative Methods
Universities Federation for Animal Welfare (UFAW)