CCAC National Workshops provide members of institutional Animal Care Committees (ACCs) with an opportunity to interact with peers and exchange information on challenges and best practices.
They feature plenary sessions given by invited international and national speakers and breakout sessions facilitated by workshop participants with insight and expertise relevant to the topic of discussion.
CCAC National Workshops
View the programs and presentations of the diverse workshops and scientific sessions offered at past CCAC workshops.
- Toronto, ON (June 11, 2016)
- Montréal, QC (May 30, 2015)
- Ottawa, ON (June 13-14, 2014)
- Ottawa, ON (April 26-27, 2012)
- Ottawa, ON (May 13-14, 2010)
- Ottawa, ON (May 7-8, 2009)
- Montréal, QC (November 1, 2007)
CCAC Participation in CALAS Symposia
The CCAC also actively participates in the Canadian Association for Laboratory Animal Science (CALAS) Symposia by offering education and training opportunities to the participants through scientific sessions on specific topics. These include the ACC 101 orientation workshops for ACC members, and ACC 201 workshops targeting ACC members reviewing more complex scientific protocols.
- Vancouver, BC (June 2-5, 2012)
- ACC 201: New Terms of Reference for Animal Care Committees: Have Your Say!
- Scientific session: Engaging the Public in Animal-based Research
- Toronto, ON (May 14-17, 2011)
- ACC 101: A Workshop for Animal Care Committee Members
- Scientific session: Technicians’ Contributions to Animal Care and Use in Canada
- Québec City, QC (April 24-27, 2010)
- ACC 201: An Advanced Workshop for Animal Care Committee Members
- Scientific session: Euthanasia
- Montréal, QC (April 4-7, 2009)
Please note : The presentations are only available in the language in which they are written.